Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Hey

tODAY....
whole day facing computer...
eyes going to fatigue all account of that...

BUT...
I can't sign in my facebook...
Mom office one computer blocked...
because office computer allow staffness to use for work...
That's why government blocked it...

HAIZ...
I cannot enter NanYik's cyber cause my brother says that graduater aren't allowed to go in...
And because of this, I gotto go Zhen YIN'S house to surf. I guess if everyday like this, she might get fed up with me. I scare.

AT HOSPITAL...
I reached hospital ws about 1145. I know I already 'mungkir janji'. I also abhor myself. Telling people not to late but I,myself done it....
Sya looks pale and tired indeed...
Her hands are 'benjol'...
She showed me but that time I was thinking that she was fooling me...
Who knows is true...
I felt sorry for her...
Sorry sya...

Haiz...
getting almost boring....
No one could entertain me...
Only one...
Mix fm...!!!

I miss it. Bye.

Wrote by Sphing.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment