Wednesday, November 18, 2009

day of surprise

yesterday night i call sharon, i tell her that we wanna play badminton....
she said that she want to follow....
we planning to make a surprise for everbody.....
so we are not telling to other.....

i went to school at 10a.m. to return form 2 text book.....
i saw they at SPBT.....
they making a lot of noise like usally....
i lie to them that "my bro"(sharon) wanna play badminton with us....
SM is the first person who not agree.....
she said if my bro go, she dont want to go.....
i keep lie until sharon came.....
when they saw sharon, they very happy......
my plan berjaya.....
all of they know sharon is caming axcept bt coz she is not there......

after return text book....
sharon is going to my house until 2p.m....
she sing a lot of song.....

after that we move to bt house.....
i do same thing to bt......
i told her that my "bro" is caming too....
when she saw sharon is caming with me ......
she was very surprise and happy....
she told her mother that my bro is sharon.....
funny.............
we discuss about our novel for few minutes....
after that we playing card and hav some chocolate......

we leave bt house at 4p.m......
her mother took we to sp house to plat badminton......
i'm not good in badminton so they teach me how 2 play......
they is a good teacher......
THANK GURL......
sp'bro was laugh at me coz my teknik so bad.....
haiz.............
we went back home at 6:30p.m.........
and sharon went back to cheras.......



...sya...

No comments:

Post a Comment