Saturday, July 18, 2009

Unlucky day(i feel la).

it is my 1st day writing this blog...haha...today is 19/7/09...1:01am...cant sleep...sooooo boring!!!!!!! dats y i write this blog... yesterday is really a tired day, morning wake up at 10 something oso feel tired, den i go to eat lunch lo...

after eating, i went to market to buy fruits(such a good girl...haha) den went back home...my mother friend ikut oso lo...then ven 3 something i m opening the mail, my mum told me to open the scary n horrible mail(who interested can tell me to send it to u ..haha) 4 her friend to see, i open lo...then hor...........................................the mum's friend get a big shock n shout so loud! my sis oso get shock by her scream n quickly come to computer room to c wats happen...then v all laugh...haha...lol...n later go play badminton vit my sis friends...

at nite, i eat vit my grandma coz yesterday is her birthday...v eat at a restaurant...(so full n stomachache)...unlucky begin...b4 going, v go jusco 4 a while n drink tea at old town there, n..............i cannot sleep!!!!!!!!!until now!!!!!urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so painful...must b panda eyes 2moro...so i decided to write my feeling here n i try to taip something at cbox but something goes wrong...........................i felt so unlucky 2day...wish i hav a good dream after taiping this post....



(dont comment if not good ah!1st time mah!giv face a bit!haha...)




from,
bee teng

No comments:

Post a Comment